Joseph Menzin, PhD, discusses the risks and rewards of fast-tracked COVID-19 studies.
Modeling & Strategy
for Life Sciences
Uncover the true value of your drug or intervention.
With the help of our team, you can be better prepared
to make evidence-based decisions.
The Panalgo Difference
A Trusted Partner
For over two decades, we’ve helped the world’s leading life sciences companies understand the value of their products.
Our Work Speaks for Itself
Our customers come to us again and again because they know they can depend on the quality and veracity of our work.
We use state-of-the-art methods and take into account the specific nuances of each individual project.
- Early & late stage model development provide essential tools for understanding pricing opportunities and potential value of pipeline products.
- Value-based contracting programs establishes an infrastructure for negotiating value-based initiatives.
- Burden of illness analyses evaluate the clinical, economic, and humanistic impact of disease as well as current unmet needs.
- RWE implementation planning prepares manufacturers for future RWE studies based on published literature and sample size calculations.
- ICER-like model development projects ICER’s cost-effectiveness (CE) model structure, components, and results for anticipated review and optimal preparation.
- Manufacturer’s CE model assessment ensures alignment with ICER’s value assessment framework.
- Evidence gap assessment identifies RWE studies that could fill modeling data gaps.
- Real-time ICER response supports manufacturers during ICER evaluation process with critical appraisals and replication models with alternative scenario analyses.
- Value messaging uncovers the full depth of value of an intervention from clinical, economic, and humanistic standpoints.
- Methodological advice enhances the potential of your publications based on decades of technical expertise.
- Strategic literature assessments identify knowledge gaps for future potential studies.
- Field-based communication tools educate payers and providers on burden of disease, unmet need, and potential value of an intervention.
I wanted to take a moment and recognize Panalgo’s hard work and strategic partnership on the ICER project. We have appreciated their pro-activeness and really being an extension of AbbVie on this project. They have demonstrated a true partnership with us as opposed to being a hired vendor just doing a job. This is what good looks like!
Meet Members of our Modeling & Strategy Team
Joseph Menzin, PhD
Matthew Sussman, MA
Mark Friedman, MD
Recent News & PublicationsView all
Matthew Sussman, BHE's VP of Modeling & Strategy Services, discusses the use of remdesivir for COVID-19 patients and the risks and rewards of fast tracking value-based drug evaluations.
One solution, limitless answers.
Learn more about Panalgo.