Panalgo will be presenting, sponsoring, and exhibiting at ISPOR 2023 in Boston May 7-10. Stop by our booth or set up a meeting with us to discuss your analytics needs!
The ISPOR annual meeting brings together global healthcare professionals for the leading conference in the health economics and outcomes research space. Panalgo is sponsoring, exhibiting, and presenting at ISPOR 2023, which will take place in Panalgo’s hometown of Boston. The Panalgo team will be present in the exhibit hall at our booth (#1031) and we would love to chat with you. Stop by our booth or set up a meeting with us here.
Schedule a Meeting or Demo with Panalgo at ISPOR 2023!
Don’t miss out on the Panalgo research being presented, which includes an exciting panel session on access to orphan drugs, a podium presentation on long COVID, and a poster on the clinical subtypes of long COVID.
- Panel – What is ‘Fair’ Access for Orphan Drugs in the US?
- Monday, May 8th, 1:45pm-2:45pm EST
- Chaired by Panalgo, this panel includes talks from Tufts Medical Center, ICER, and Generation Patient (a patient advocacy group).
- Podium – Characteristics of Patients Diagnosed with Long COVID: Early Findings from Real-World Data
- Monday, May 8th, 1:45pm-2:00pm EST
- Selected as a top 5% finalist.
- Research Poster – Identifying Clinical Subtypes of Long COVID: An Unsupervised Machine Learning Approach
- Monday, May 8th, 3:15pm-6:45pm EST (poster session #2)
- Identifying Clinical Subtypes of Long COVID: An Unsupervised Machine Learning Approach