Analyzing Lab Data:
14B+ laboratory tests are performed each year in the US and the clinical laboratory test market is expected to reach $325B+ by 2030. That’s a lot of data – and it should not be overlooked. But many life sciences companies might be wondering where exactly to start, leaving the wealth of lab data pushed aside and underutilized.
In this infographic of FAQs, we address key questions about lab data, including:
- What are the types and sources of lab data?
- What are the drivers of the increasing amount in recent years?
- What are the opportunities for analysis?
- What benefits does lab data offer across healthcare?
- How can life sciences leverage lab data?
- and more…